Total Business Mastery Seminar Backstage Pass
Here are two clips from Day Two of my Total Business Mastery Seminar!
Clip #1: The 4 Principles of Marketing Strategy
Clip #2: Business Numbers to Watch
Here are two clips from Day One of my Total Business Mastery Seminar!
Clip #1: Becoming a Great Leader
a. Leadership is the most important factor for business success
b. Leadership is the ability to get results
c. Leaders have a clear vision of the future
d. Leaders have the courage to take action with no guarantee of success
e. Leadership is action, not position
f. When you act like a leader, you become one
g. All leadership skills are learnable with practice
7 Responsibilities of Leadership
1. Set and achieve business goals
2. Market and innovate — continually seek faster, better, cheaper, easier ways to create and keep customers
3. Set priorities and work on key tasks
4. Focus and concentrate where superior results are possible
5. Solve problems and make decisions
6. Lead by example, be a role model, ask: “What kind of a business would my business be, if everyone in it was just like me?”
7. Perform and get results, always ask: “What results are expected of me?”
Clip #2: The Four Keys to Business Success
- Develop absolute clarity about who you are, what you want, and the best way to achieve it
- Delegate, outsource and eliminate all low value, no value tasks and activities in your life
- Determine your special talents, abilities and strengths and focus on developing them to a higher level
- Leverage yourself and your business with other people’s customers, knowledge, abilities, efforts, money and resources
I hope you enjoyed these clips from my Total Business Mastery Seminar, check back here throughout the weekend for more live footage. Would you like to view all of yesterday’s sessions and get live online access to the rest of this weekend’s Total Business Mastery seminar ? Now you can! Click the button below to get complete virtual access!
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.