26 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire Success
The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking! You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Motivational Quotes For a Better 2017
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes for the new year so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. I’ve also compiled a FREE E-BOOK OF QUOTES that you can get by clicking the link.
1) “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
2) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
3) “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” -Will Rogers
4) “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”- Unknown
5) “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”- Vince Lombardi
6) “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”- Steve Jobs
Download My Free E-Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By
Click the button below to get my e-book with many more inspirational quotes that will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life.
7) “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
8) “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”- Og Mandino
9) “Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur.”- Mohnish Pabrai
10) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”- Maya Angelou
11) “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12) “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?”- Brian Tracy
13) “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”- Dr. Henry Link
14) “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”- Henry Ford
15) “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”- Helen Keller
16) “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”- Hasidic Proverb
17) “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
18) “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”- Albert Einstein
19) “What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.”- Don Zimmer
20) “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.”- Theodore Roosevelt
21) “Develop an ‘Attitude of Gratitude’. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”- Brian Tracy
22) “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C.S. Lewis
23) “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.”- Confucious
24) “Reading is to the mind, as exercise is to the body.”- Brian Tracy
25) “Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.”- Brian Tracy
26) “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!”- Brian Tracy
Thanks for reading my favorite motivational quotes of this year. I wish you a wonderful year and hope you can look to these inspirational words whenever you need a boost so you may confidently crush any challenges or goals that you set for yourself.
If you would like more quotes like these, click the button below to download my free Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By. In it I will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life by using some of my favorite quotes. Read one every day or during times of negative thinking to completely change the way you see the world around you.
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.