The Secrets to Peak Performance
The key to long term success is for you to dedicate yourself to continuous improvement. If you become one tenth of one percent more productive each day, that amounts to 1/1000th improvement per working day. Is that possible? Of course it is!
Improve A Little At A Time
If you become one tenth of one percent more productive each day, that amounts to one half of one percent more productive each week. One half of one percent more productive each week amounts to two percent more productive each month and 26% more productive each year.
The cumulative effect if becoming a tiny bit better at your field and more productive amounts to a tremendous increase in your value and your output over time.
How to Double Your Productivity
Twenty-six percent more productive each year, with compounding, amounts to doubling your overall productivity and performance every 2.7 years. If you become 26% more productive each year, with compounding, times 10 years, you will be 1004% more productive over the next decade. That is an increase of ten times over ten years.
The Reason For All Great Successes
This is called the Law of Accumulation, or the Principle of Incremental Improvement. It is the primary reason for all great success stories. By the yard, it’s hard. But inch by inch, anything’s a cinch!
Watch this short snippet on the 7 Rules for Peak Performance
- Click Here to watch this entire video, and get access to 2 other content-packed videos for FREE.
- Why some people are more successful than others (hint: it’s not brainpower or good luck) — and how you can be among the ultra-successful
In these videos, you’ll learn:
- The scientific principles behind success — and how you can apply them to your own life to create your own success
- The key to learning and peak performance so you’re operating at your best, all the time — and experiencing the achievement that reflects it
- 4 key qualities of leaders throughout the ages — and how you can learn and apply these qualities to your life
- Why it is possible to set yourself up for automatic success
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.