Posts Tagged ‘subconscious mind’

3 Helpful Tips to Stop Procrastinating and Program Your Subconscious Mind

Time Management | September 22nd, 2014 | 6 Comments »

stop procrastinating subconscious mind task managementThe fact is that everyone procrastinates.  Everyone has too much to do and too little time. What can you do to stop procrastinating?

There are a series of techniques that you can use to overcome or at least manage wasting time.  In fact, there are libraries full of books, one or two of them written by myself, on the subject of overcoming procrastination.

But, here are some good ideas to get started. Read my tips here.

Program Your Subconscious Mind for Time Management Success: 4 Mental Techniques Used by Highly Effective People

Time Management | August 28th, 2012 | 7 Comments »

time management subconscious mind effective peopleTime management behaviors are very much a matter of choice and what lies within your subconscious mind. You choose to be efficient or you choose to be disorganized. Effective people choose to focus and concentrate on their highest-value tasks that contribute the most value to their life. Continue reading to learn how effective people program their subconscious mind for time management success

The Master Mind

Daily Thoughts | November 1st, 2010 | 4 Comments »

open your mindYour outer world corresponds to your inner world. What happens to you depends to a great degree on what is happening inside of you. Your external experience is a reflection of your internal thought patterns.

Over time, you create in your life the mental equivalent of your innermost convictions about yourself and what is possible for you. As I read story after story of famous men and women, as I reflected upon their biographies and autobiographies, I was struck by the common thread that ran through all of them.

They all seemed to have, or develop, an unshakable belief in their ability to overcome all obstacles and reach some great height. This belief or conviction seemed to give them powers not possessed by the ordinary person.

They went on to accomplish remarkable things, often against overwhelming odds and in defiance of the predictions of people around them. You must understand the meaning of human potential.

If you and I are using only 10 percent or less of our potential for effectiveness and achievement, then the other 90 percent or more must be contained in mental power we have not yet tapped.

I concluded that, to get the most out of myself, I needed the “access codes” that would enable me to get into and harness these enormous capabilities. You subconscious mind is enormously powerful. When you use it properly, it can help you move more rapidly toward the achievement of your goals and desires than you ever dreamed possible.

You can use your subconscious mind for creation or destruction, for good or for evil. You can be a prince or a pauper, depending on the way you use your subconscious mind.

To fulfill your potential you must learn how to access it at will and use it for your purposes intelligently and constructively.

Please feel free to share this post with your friends and leave a comment below if you enjoyed it.

Close

DOWNLOAD THIS FREE E-BOOK AND DISCOVER THE EXACT FORMULA FOR GOAL SETTING SUCCESS!

When you subscribe, youll get access to the Goals! E-Book, instantly!

Subscribe now by entering your email address below.

You may unsubscribe anytime. Read our Privacy Policy

Your Free gift - Goals!

45 queries in 0.858 seconds.