It is recommended to SAVE your MP3 before you open the file. Often times just "clicking" on the file link will prompt it to play but not save.
- Right Click on the link to the MP3 file, and choose the option to "Save Link" or "Save Target As." (Depending on what browser you are using, the option will be different)
- From there you may save the MP3 file to the folder of your choice.
(It is best to choose a simple folder, so you will always remember where you stored the MP3)
- Once you click "Save" the MP3 will begin to download, and when it is complete, it will be saved on your computer in the folder that you chose to store it in.
- You may then access the MP3 by going into that folder, and double clicking the file.
Mac OS X
- Hold down the control key and click (or right click) on the link to the MP3 file, then choose "Open Link" or "Download Linked File" from the menu that appears. It will then download to your downloads folder.
- From there you may access your MP3 by going to your Downloads folder and double clicking the file.
*NOTE: The Downloads folder is the default folder for download saving on Macintosh computers. However, if you have changed your default folder (in preferences) it will download to the folder you chose as your default.
You can also copy the hyperlink, paste it into a new browser (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox), select "file," then select "save as" or other save method.
Finally if you're still unable to download your MP3, you can go to www.briantracy.com, login to your account, go to "My Downloads" and select "Download Now."