Make Your First Million!
Decide today to pay any price to achieve financial independence!
Three Key Questions:
1. Where are you now?
2. Where do you want to be in the future?
3. How are you going to get there?
Financial Facts of Life:
80% of Self-Made Millionaires started and built their own businesses. 10% joined those new businesses early.
- 80% of new businesses fail within 4 years.
- 90% of businesses started by people with business skills and experience succeed.
- All business skills are learnable.
Requirements for Business Success:
- Proper Product or Service.
- Proper Marketing Plan – to attract prospects.
- Proper Sales Plan – to convert prospects to customers.
- Proper Production Plan – to create your products/services.
- Proper Distribution Plan – to get your products/services to your customers.
- Proper Financial Plan – to acquire and manage money.
- Proper Pricing Plan – to maximize profits from sales.
- Proper People Plan – to find, recruit, and hire the right people.
- Proper Technology Plan – to maximize Internet sales.
- Proper Personal Plan – to maximize your own productivity.
Knowing how to achieve the above 10 requirements is essential for business success. If you are a business owner, entrepreneur, business professional, business coach, or internet marketer, you need my “Total Business Makeover” program.
You will learn how to:
- Start, build, manage, or turnaround any business
- Save yourself thousands of dollars and years of hard work
- Build and grow a high profit business
- Increase your sales and income-FAST
- Streamline and simplify your life and work
- Develop a clear, simple, written business plan
- And so much more!
Don’t waste any more time or money! Click here to learn more about “Total Business Mastery”
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.