Finally! You can have the best book writing and publishing guidance that will help you get your message to millions, starting today.
Achieve the legacy you've been dreaming of.
Dear best-selling author,
Believe it or not, you're already a successful and accomplished writer.
You may not know it yet, but your name is in big bold letters on the front of a best-selling book sometime in the near future.
Maybe you're thinking that it's too overwhelming...
Maybe you're worried that your writing just isn't good enough...
Or maybe you feel like it's easier to give up now than to tell all your friends 'you're still working on it.'
Put that voice to rest today.
Everyone has those thoughts, those doubts – something holding them back.
What defines your life right now, is whether you give into that, or whether you fight through it.
It's not your fault you haven't discovered your writing ability, or given yourself the time to explore it.
In today's fast-paced world, you're running from activity to activity, busy from dawn until well after dark. If you don't do it all the time, writing seems daunting, mysterious, and most of all, difficult. You may be afraid of ridicule, or simply of the unknown.
Recent research by a group of book publishers and educators revealed 81% of people have "dreamt of writing a book."
Yet, for most people, a dream is all it will ever amount to.
The number one reason: fear.
For a moment, strip away all that fear and consider this: you know there's a story inside of you, just dying to come out.
The good news is that writing is a learned skill. And once you put in place practices, techniques and strategies for writing, you can develop a system for turning your newfound skill into a valuable, readable, publishable book.
The result: sustainable income over time – and more importantly, your message reaches (and helps) more people than ever.
Hear what people are saying:
Introducing the "How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author" training program.
During this course, you will learn the very same steps that Brian Tracy used over 20 years of his career to publish 80 books that were translated into more than 42 languages.
Writing a book, if you know what you're doing, is a lot like cooking.
Cooking usually begins with a recipe. If you follow that recipe every time you make that dish, your results are always the same.
Consider this course Brian Tracy's recipe to writing and publishing a best-selling book. If you follow it, you can experience similar results.
Stage 1: Planning Your Book
This sounds simple, right? You have a message to share, a process to improve, or are simply the expert on a certain topic – so just right about what you know. Not so fast. If you don't get the planning for your book right, it can lack direction and focus. So, you'll start by learning Brian's simple system for choosing a winning topic EVERY time.
You also learn:
- Who to think about when you select your topic (and it’s not yourself)
- How to ensure you choose a target market with profit potential — which makes your book more desirable to publishers
- Why you MUST get OFF the computer when you create your book outline
- The FIRST thing to do when you’re deciding on a topic for your book
- How to ensure your book stands out from others on similar topics so publishers want to publish it — and readers want to buy it
- And more
Stage 2: Writing the Book
When you follow Brian's method for writing a book, it comes together quickly and easily. Some students worked on their books for years before taking this course, and afterwards they were finally able to finish – in just 90 days or less. During this stage of the training, you will learn the skills and techniques necessary for getting your book written, start to finish.
You also learn:
- What to do before you even start writing: this will streamline the writing process so you get through it faster than you thought possible
- A process for getting your book written — without actually writing it
- Strategies for organizing your book into chapters — and your chapters into palatable sections
- How to make your words jump off the page so readers want to devour them
- Exactly how to become an expert in your field, even if you don’t know anything about your subject
- And more
Stage 3: Editing and Organizing
You thought writing was tough… editing and polishing can prove even more challenging than the actual writing. This is where you — and the helpers you enlist — organize your book into a specific, effective order so it becomes a polished masterpiece.
You also learn:
- An important tip — that has nothing to do with writing — for being more alert, creative and fluent
- How to create a schedule for editing your book so you get it done as quickly as possible
- The several stages of editing, and the role each one plays in turning your rough work into a detailed work of art (miss one and you'll make the editing process much more painful than it has to be)
- How to save yourself tons of aggravation by finding the RIGHT editor (so you won't waste time and money on a bad one)
- Brian's 10-step plan for successful book creation
- And more
Stage 4: Marketing and Publishing
You’ve finally finished your book! Now what? Navigating the unknown territory in the Land of Agenda and Publishers can be intimidating – but in this stage, you learn exactly how to find the right literary agent for you and your book. They can help you find the right publisher and make every part of this process easier.
You also learn:
- How to promote your book for maximum profits
- What you can do to turn your book into a license to print money (really! Why sell it once when you can earn profits from it again and again?)
- The single reason why you can be rich … even when most authors are broke and starving
- How to use the secret large companies use every day to stand out from the crowd and be remembered
- The 4 keys to marketing strategy, and the 7 ingredients in my marketing mix
- How to negotiate your best deal — including e-book rights, digital rights, and audio and video rights
- And more
In short, you’re getting EVERY single step of the exact same process Brian has used to write and publish all of his books.
This course was very complete. It was also laid out in a very simple way that was easy to follow. More than anything, I do not believe I would be able to write a book without taking the class.
Brian is dedicated to your success and believes that when goals become actions, actions become results. Anyone who wants the opportunity to achieve their dreams deserves to be able to do so -- which is why, today, this course is only $297.
Within the How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author training course, you get:
- 5 Comprehensive online training lessons that take you from planning to publishing
- A bonus PDF that covers How to Write a Fiction Book so you can craft your novel
- 4 accountability videos to help keep you on track and check in with your progress
- A Writing and Publishing Toolbox PDF that gives you all of Brian’s favorite writing tools
- MP3 Downloads for How to Write a Book and How to Become a Published Author
- Physical CDs for How to Write a Book and How to Become a Published Author
- A physical How to Write a Book Workbook that you can keep your notes in for reference
PLUS, you get these valuable bonuses:
How to Write a Book CD
When you listen to this 74-minute audio CD, you learn how to transform subjects you're passionate about into literary works of art, organize your thoughts and content clearly before you begin writing, and find the right publishing house for you – plus, how to make your writing compelling.
The Power of Branding CD
This 69-minute audio CD teaches you to stand out from your competitors, so you can sell more at higher prices and dominate your market. Learn to market your personal brand so you can get your message to the masses.
Magical Marketing CD
With this one-hour CD, you learn to identify your perfect customer, and then hit the emotional "hot buttons" that account for 80% of all buying decisions. Attract bigger customers and increase your sales with confidence.
How to Become a Published Author CD
Learn the art and science of getting published, thanks to this 79-minute audio CD. Learn to select an attention-grabbing title, find an agent, find a publisher, and get the highest advance payment possible.
Eat That Frog CD
Use Brian’s proven system for dramatically improving your time management skills so you
can get more done, more effectively, in less time. These skills can be used in every part of your life to become the productive, accomplished person you’ve always dreamed of being.
Success is a Journey DVD
Get clear tips on how to set and achieve big goals and learn how to grow from overcoming obstacles and how to focus on priorities and concentrate on key tasks.
Truly a FANTASTIC course! So far I applied only a few advices from the course and they have already paid back the price tenfold!
-Eric Amidi - Self-improvement Coach and Creator of Winners Road Map Program
I took Brian Tracy's How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author Training Course because I am passionate about helping others to Obtain their Highest Potential. It is clear to me that after generations of opulence and indulgence we have not been very good stewards of 'purpose'. I believe my experience and research are worthy of sharing and I know that I can help others to kindle their fire of purpose. The training course is proving to be extremely valuable to me. So, clear and methodical is this instruction that with a little practice I too, will soon be writing 3+ books per year.
To me the exact steps to putting my passion onto paper, has been extremely easy to follow. Today I've just completed my third edit. Soon my manuscript will be complete and then, off to working with a literary agent to get my book published. I would absolutely recommend this course to anyone who has ever wanted to write a book and share their message. This course proves that anyone can do it.
-Phillip Lopez, Monrovia, CA
Buy How to Write a Book and Become a Published Author Training Program Now
5-part comprehensive online training course, 5 CD's, 1 DVD, 1 Workbook, and More
$697.00 $297.00 (save 57%)
Or Order By Phone
858-436-7300 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM PST.
Brian Tracy Success Library
When you buy this product from my website, you'll get immediate access via the FREE Brian Tracy Success Library Mobile app.
Click here to learn more
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
* The results of using this product will vary depending on your circumstances, time commitments,
and overall application of this program - Based on these factors it is possible that the use of this
product will generate little or no results for you. The use of this product does not guarantee
financial improvement, business improvement, or personal improvement. Anything that you apply from the
materials you learn, is done at your own risk.
** All customer reviews are provided by users of this site who are not affiliated with briantracy.com.
The views expressed in any messages posted by a user do not necessarily reflect those of briantracy.com.
Some testimonials may claim above-average results, but BrianTracy.com does not promise that you will
experience similar results.