Dear Friend in Achievement,
Did you know that only 3% of adults have written goals, and that the people in that group earn 10 times as much as people who don’t have written goals?
Take a few moments and consider your own goals.
Whether you’d like to pay off your debt, earn 6 figures, buy an ocean-view home or become the CEO of the company you work for, you probably have objectives you’d like to meet.
So what’s stopping you?
- You definitely want something more — but you can’t put your finger on exactly what it is.
- It seems like you never have the time to take the actions necessary to move towards your goals. With so much to do every day, how can you possibly squeeze more in?
- You have goals, but external circumstances always seem to thwart your efforts … it’s frustrating and you never quite get to where you planned on going.
- You know what you SHOULD be doing in order to achieve your goals, but for some reason, you just don’t do it.
- You know what your goals are, but you’ve never bothered to write them down. You figure you’ll achieve them eventually.
- Every time you consider a new goal, you immediately think of dozens of limitations, reasons you can never accomplish it.
Whether you’ve experienced any or all of these situations, then you’re in the right place.
It’s not your fault you haven’t yet mastered the art of goal-setting. In today’s busy world, it’s so easy to plug along, day after day, year after year, without actively setting goals for the future. And even if you take the time to set your goals, it’s easy to let them go when life happens.
And then, one day, a realization hits you: you want so much more for yourself.
So now I challenge you to go out and get it.
The first step: mastering the art of goal-setting.
When you set clear goals, create plans for achieving them, and then take action to complete those plans every single day, you become unstoppable.
I’m going to show you how.
But before I do, let me tell you a little bit about myself and how I can help you.
I’m Brian Tracy, a best-selling author and speaker on the topic of success.
You may already know that I didn’t graduate from high school; instead, I earned a “leaving certificate.” I spent my first few years of adulthood living out of my car and working odd hard labor jobs. Finally, in my early 20s, I landed a job in sales. It was there that I learned that success leaves tracks. If you find those tracks and follow them, you can achieve success, too.
I’ve spent the past 4 decades studying the science of success — specifically, what makes some people more successful than others.
In other words, when you learn to properly set goals — and work on achieving them — you become unstoppable in your pursuit of success.
It’s all about following a proven system, and I’m going to share with you the very same method I have used to launch and develop my multi-million-dollar, international educational company, to write more than 50 best-selling books, and to sell more than X million learning programs worldwide.
Introducing my brand-new FREE webinar, “Brian Tracy’s 12-Step Method to Setting and Achieving Your Goals.”
During this 45-minute webinar, you learn:
- The very same 12-step method I use to achieve every goal, every time — use it like I do, and nothing can stop you
- Why you MUST gain clarity when it comes to your goals, or you’re in danger of never achieving what you want
- Where most of your obstacles come from — and why this is a good thing! Master this and you’ll be surprised by how few obstacles you encounter on your new road to success
- Exactly how to break your goals into palatable steps so even your biggest goals seem attainable AND you have a plan for reaching them, one step at a time
- The importance of prioritizing your activities — and a rule for deciding which ones to dedicate the most resources to (you’re probably doing this all wrong, and that’s why you feel stuck)
- A day-by-day plan for making steady, efficient progress toward your goals
- One habit you MUST develop if you want to achieve your goals — without it you may end up wishing for something more, but never actually experiencing it
You walk away from this powerful, information-packed webinar with everything you need to create a clear, working plan for setting and achieving all your goals, no matter how big or small they are.
Are you ready?
To your success,