Attention leaders who want to grow their businesses, work with a high-powered team, and create a wonderfully fulfilling work-life balance:
You CAN develop the qualities of the greatest leaders in the world, you CAN transform yourself and your team into high-powered performers who get RESULTS. I will prove it.
You probably know I speak at dozens of events per year. I give presentations about leadership, personal success, and business success. I love speaking at these events, because I've made it my mission to share with bright, talented people – people just like you – that success is within your grasp.
All you have to do is follow the tracks left by other successful people, and your success becomes inevitable.
No matter where I go – a graduation ceremony, a dinner event, or a business-building seminar – I like to hang around after my talk and meet the people I've just spoken to. When I do, I hear the same questions:
These questions definitely fall within my realm of expertise. You probably know – as the people at these events do – that I grew up poor, didn't graduate from high school, and was homeless as a young adult. I eventually got a job in sales, and discovered the guiding principle I mentioned above: that by doing what the most successful people do, I could mimic their success.
Finally, I started a training company, teaching people how to become successful.
Now, I'm a multi-millionaire, running a very successful international training company. I'm a best-selling author and a sought-after speaker.
But here's the rub: the "what do I do to be a better leader?" questions illustrate the misconception that many people have about what it REALLY takes to become a strong, effective leader.
THAT'S WHY I CREATED MY
HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP COURSE
Get it Now For $247
This course includes my 225-page e-book
"The 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence."
Your ability, as a leader, to master the 12 disciplines outlined in this e-book can do more to help you rise to the top of your field than perhaps any other single factor.
This e-book teaches you the disciplines you need, and shows you how to master them, so you skyrocket your success as a leader. And I just released it this week!
Do any of these scenarios sound like you?
- SCENARIO 1: I'm pretty good at what I do, but the economy is just killing my business.
I love this one. More importantly, I love explaining why great leadership – and YOU as a great leader – can build a thriving business no matter what the economy is doing. I smile, nod, and wait for the next scenario.
- SCENARIO 2: I could really do great things if I wasn't constantly putting out fires.
I hear this one a lot. So many businesspeople and entrepreneurs feel like they're unable to complete any money-making, profit-growing, business-building tasks, because they have to deal with little problems all day, every day, week after week. But guess what? You can change this, I say! And I can explain…
SCENARIO 3: I struggle to delegate – I know my business better than anyone; aren't I
the best person to carry out the most important tasks?
I can relate, I say. But fortunately, you don't have to do everything. In most cases, doing less really is more … and I can show you how to ensure that you come up with an effective system for doing less… and still get the results you want.
- SCENARIO 4: I've completed tons of training, but my team just isn't performing well.
This is probably my favorite scenario. Because, as a leader, you must take responsibility for everything that happens in your business. The good news is that as you become a great leader, your team becomes great, too.
I hear these scenarios from people all over the world…all the time.
And the solution is SO simple, it’s right in front of you.GREAT
GREAT LEADERSHIP: IT'S NOT WHAT YOU DO,
IT'S WHO YOU ARE
When you begin to think like a great leader, follow in the footsteps of great leaders who have come before you, and concentrate single-mindedly on continually developing the qualities of a great leader, you will become … a great leader.
So what EXACTLY is a Great Leader?
You see, becoming a Great Leader requires determination, tenacity, and hard work. It requires changing your habits – and in some cases, your belief systems. And, of course, it requires changing your actions.
THAT'S THE GOAL OF MY HIGH PERFORMANCE
Get This Amazing Program for $247
After 4 decades, I've distilled a proven formula for Becoming a Great Leader down to the most specific qualities you MUST develop, and the most important areas on which you MUST focus personally and professionally. Implement this formula and watch your business grow, your team members thrive, and your life take the shape and balance you crave.
Once you make the decision to become an outstanding leader, nothing can stop you.
It's simple: develop the qualities and practices of great leaders who have come before you, and you, too, will become a great leader.
Here's the bottom line.
When you learn to…
- Develop crystal clear visions about your business results – and exactly how you're going to achieve them
- Make courageous decisions and take bold action that ultimately produce the desired results … even in the face of uncertainty
- Take responsibility as the leader of your organization, and as such, focus on the future opportunities that await you
- Plan strategically so every action you take furthers your progress, moving you steadily forward in the direction you want to go
- Become the best at everything you do – and help your team members do the same
- Adhere to your values with every decision you make and each action you take
- Get followers who want more than anything to help you bring your vision to reality
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development
… you have the knowledge to supercharge your leadership abilities and take your team and your business to the next level … and the next … as high as you want to go.
So you'd likely agree that a course that could teach you all that – and more – is a course worth learning more about.
As I said earlier…I spent the past 4 decades teaching hundreds of thousands of people what I know. During that time, I've had tons of conversations with business owners and entrepreneurs.
It turns out they all want the same key things: To grow their businesses, work with a high-powered team, and to create a fulfilling work-life balance.
Here are 8 specific reasons Becoming a Great Leader helps business growth, team results, and work-life balance to fall into place.
REASON 1: YOU BECOME CRYSTAL CLEAR ON EXACTLY
WHAT YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO BE AND DO
Clarity drives the forward-thinking entrepreneur toward goals more effectively than any other quality. When you're clear about exactly what you want and how to get it, you strip away anything that's extraneous to your purpose. You streamline your success. It's simple.
Reason 2: You Learn When to Take Bold Action,
and When to Stay the Course.
As a businessperson, you must develop both the courage to take risks and the patience to stay the course. These carefully calculated decisions result in big payoffs over time.
Reason 3: You Become Empowered.
When you embrace your role as the leader of an organization or department, you focus on opportunities rather than drawbacks, on solutions rather than problems, on what you can do to make a difference and reach your goals. In this way, an endless world of possibilities opens to you – and you're mentally and physically prepared to seize them.
Reason 4: You Earn the Respect of Your
Team Members and Your Customers.
When every decision you make is guided by a compass of morality, people trust you, and therefore, they respect you. Ultimately, they support you in your pursuit of your most important goals, because they know you're doing what you believe is right and good.
Reason 5: you begin to think ahead
When you think strategically, you learn how to increase your return on equity, which in turn increases the bottom line profitability of your organization. For every desired result, you create a strategy that leads you there – whether it's to earn more money, hire more people, or spend less time working and more time doing what you love.
Reason 6: You Commit to Being the Best …
and therefore, You Become the Best.
By focusing on the needs of each situation – and the strengths and core competencies it will take to meet those needs – you become THE best at what you do. People stand up and take notice, and your team, your business, and your personal life improve.
Reason 7: You Build a Balanced Network of
Followers Determined to Help You
Achieve Your Vision.
When you know how to create a powerful system of dedicated people, all working together toward a common goal, success becomes automatic for you and your business – without you having to manage every minute detail.
Reason 8: You Continuously Develop
Once you make the decision to become an outstanding leader, nothing can stop you.
IN ADDITION TO MY LEADERSHIP E-BOOK,
HERE'S EXACTLY WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS:
Get It Now For $247
Section 1: The Keys to Becoming a
High Performance Leader
Leadership is who you are. As you develop the essence of what it takes to be a leader, your success skyrockets. You become more effective when you continually think and act on the basis of the key qualities of effective leaders throughout the ages.
- The 8 qualities of the most effective leaders in the world, throughout time, and how to develop each of them
- The ONE ability that, above all others, sets a leader apart from his or her peers (and how to develop this ability, starting NOW)
- 4 reasons for setting strategy, and 5 key questions for strategic planning
- 6 key qualities for entrepreneurial leadership in dealing with today's customers
- The principles of military strategy, and what they have to do with corporate strategy, as you aim to grow your business
- My 5-part method for strategic planning so you can think effectively about your company and your situation
- What you can do to elicit extraordinary performance from ordinary people
- And more!
Section 2: The Keys to Developing
a High Performance Team
The very best leaders and managers have identified the key skills required by their craft, and then honed and leveraged those skills – in themselves and in their team members – for massive improvements in their results.
- Some of the best ideas ever discovered for building winning teams – and coaching them to success
- Characteristics of winning teams – and how to ensure your team develops these
- The 2 main needs of your team members, and how to make sure you meet them
- The most effective model of performance to use with your employees – why it works and how to use it to get great results
- The REAL purpose of your business (no matter what business you're in)
- How to effectively navigate and utilize meetings, which are an essential tool of management
- And more!
Section 3: The Keys to Creating
a High Performance Environment
Part of being an effective leader is your ability to create an environment that is conducive to high performance. The best way to do this is to do everything in your power to unleash the potential of the average person who reports to you – because most people work at 50% or less of their potential.
- The feelings people MUST have in order to perform at their best – and how to create a work environment that nurtures these feelings
- Exactly what REALLY motivates people – so you can get your team members to WANT to perform at their best (and the scientific studies that back this up!)
- A 3-pronged approach to giving effective feedback, so people can perform at their best
- What to avoid when coaching someone to “do better”
- The one activity that leads to 95% of your success
- What you should REALLY base your hiring on
- The 3 Rs of motivation
- A series of proven methods, techniques and strategies used by highly effective men and women in every area of life to manage the forces of change
- And more!
Section 4: The Keys to Demanding
High Performance from Yourself
Leaders are made through continuous personal development. You are your most valuable asset, and you can increase your value indefinitely. Your goal, then, should be to do so through constant thinking, learning, and improvement.
- The most valuable contribution you can make to your organization and your personal life
- How to separate the urgent from the important – along with a system to create clear priorities that result in maximum efficiency
- The one choice that can make or break you as you strive for personal excellence
- The keys to negotiating effectively – hone your interpersonal intelligence so you can talk your way into the situations that are the best for you and your company
- One of the most important measures of how well you're doing as a person and an executive – and how to turn it into a lifestyle
- And more!
Section 5: The Keys to Leading a
High Performing Business
Almost all your success as an executive will result from your having chosen the right people for the right jobs - people with the right talents, personality, skills and ability – and then delegating appropriately for maximum leverage.
- Strategies for dealing with difficult people and situations effectively, and as painlessly as possible
- The essentials of effective delegation
- 3 qualities of the best bosses and supervisors
- 3 major triggers to stimulate solutions to problems
- The assumptions that can stop you from making good decisions
"HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP" INCLUDES
YOU'RE PROBABLY WONDERING HOW MUCH THIS IS "HIGH
PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP" IS GOING TO COST YOU.
Get It Now For $247
People clamor to attend my live leadership trainings for thousands of dollars every year. But because I want to reach as many people as I can with this information, I created this course to distill much of that same information into powerful lessons you can use right away to BECOME the leader you're destined to be.
That's why I feel confident asking $247 for it.
How long will it take you to earn this investment back in your business once you've supercharged your own productivity and that of your team? Not long, I can assure you.
Plus, you make this investment at no risk, because you're covered by my Iron Clad, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Buy the program, put the lessons to use in your life for a full year. If you don't believe it's worth the investment, you can return the product for a full product refund within 365 days of your purchase.
So now are you ready?
"Yes, Brian! I'm Ready to Discover High Performance Leadership"!
I UNDERSTAND THAT FOR MY INVESTMENT OF
$247, I RECEIVE:
- A copy of my e-book, "The 12 Disciplines of Leadership Excellence."
- 15 high-quality audio CDs, each containing 2 lessons
- And a 374-page workbook to personalize and customize my journey
And I understand I'm covered by your Iron Clad, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I buy the program, put the lessons to use in my life for a full year. If I don't believe it's worth the investment, I can return the product for a full product refund within 365 days of my purchase.
It's time to ask yourself the right question.
Instead of "What can I do better as a leader?" You should ask yourself, "How can I BECOME a High Performance Leader?"
"High Performance Leadership" is EXACTLY what you need to get the right answer to that question.Get started today.
To your success through high performance leadership,