Does any of this sound familiar?
- You feel like you're living a life of quiet desperation — longing for the ultra-success some of your friends or colleagues have experienced, but unsure of how to achieve it, too. Wouldn't it be great if you could figure out what they know that you don't, so you could join the ranks of the incredibly successful?
- It sometimes seems like the cards are stacked against you; no matter how hard you try, you can't get out from under the financial burdens that weigh you down. What if there was a way to get out from under the stress and make things go your way?
- You just know a better life is waiting for you … but you're confused about which plan of action is the “right one” for you. Wouldn't you love to define a clear path to follow, all the way to financial freedom, great wealth and an enriched life?
- You're increasingly uncomfortable in your own life, and crave a direction you can commit to — only, you don't know what that is. What if you could learn how to tap in to your inner wisdom and experience to create a future you love?
If it does, then you are in the right place.
I'm Brian Tracy, and during the past several decades, I have spent my time practicing, living and loving the Truth I mentioned earlier — the Truth that sets the successful apart from the ordinary, the fulfilled apart from the dissatisfied.
Before I let you in on it, though, let me tell you a little more about myself.
When I was growing up we never seemed to have enough money for anything. My parents were good people who seemed to be out of work more often than not. Our family theme song was “We can't afford it!”
I didn't graduate from high school; instead, I got a “Leaving Certificate.” My first full-time job was as a dishwasher in a small hotel. From there I graduated to washing cars on a lot. This was only the beginning of a long list of jobs that took me absolutely nowhere.
The worst thing was the more I worked the farther away I got from where I wanted to be. My goals might as well have been distant stars because I felt they were nowhere near my grasp at the time.
In fact, I was a homeless person long before it became respectable. I lived in my car during the winter and slept beside it in the summer.
What You Can Learn From My Experience: It Just Keeps Getting Better
Things are very different for me now. Today I live in a beautiful house on a golf course in Southern California. My family is healthy and happy. I have a very successful business with operations in the United States, Canada and a dozen other foreign countries.
I don't tell you this to brag; only to let you see that it's possible for you, as well. If I can do it, believe me, so can you. And you'll probably have an easier go of it than I did.
Your starting position may be different than mine. You might be starting from a much better position than I did. But, no matter where you are on your journey, the important lesson here is to just start.
So, what happened between my low point — homeless and sleeping in my car — and my high point — living with a healthy family in a beautiful home, operating a multi-million dollar business?
I found the answer.
After searching for many years, I met a wise and wealthy man who agreed to share with me the key to success.
Here's what he shared with me: The key to success is for you to set one big and challenging goal and then pay any price and overcome any obstacle and persist through any difficulty until you finally achieve it.
I know, it's So Simple.
By achieving an important goal, you create a success pattern for yourself — a template for success in your subconscious mind. Forever after you will be automatically driven and directed toward repeating that success in your other endeavors.
Simply put, you learn success by succeeding. The more you achieve, the more you become capable of achieving. From your very first success you build confidence and strengthen your belief that you will succeed the next time.
In other words, you create an auto-pilot system for achieving all of your goals.
You Are Unstoppable
Maybe you're thinking, “Brian, are you telling me that all I have to do is choose a goal and persist until I achieve it, and I will then be set up for auto-success?”
Well, yes, that's what I'm telling you — but there's more to it.
Years ago, my friends Geoff and Bob and I left home seeking changes and challenges to be endured at that time and bragged about later. Over 2 exciting and grueling years — and many painful experiences — we learned valuable lessons about life and business.
Our once-in-a-lifetime adventure started with a single goal — a search for truth — and culminated in a 17,000 mile trek across the ocean, through Europe, ending in South Africa. As we sweated in the 120-degree heat of the Sahara, we discovered valuable insights into ourselves and the world.
Many Miles to Go
I discovered truths so universal they can be removed entirely from the context of our travels and function as powerful stand-alone lessons, applicable to any situation.
You're invited to join me as I trek 17,000 miles across the globe in search of truth in my book, Many Miles to Go.
I promise you will enjoy the journey, which assumes an added dimension of timeless lessons that you can apply to many areas of your life.
Discover how you can turn challenges into opportunity, and you can triumph over adversity, every single time.
Many Miles to Go is an exciting, action-filled account of my headlong plunge into the mysterious continent of Africa. It is, in essence, the very foundation of my personal and business success — seen through the eyes of 3 young travelers.
You are about to embark on the trip of a lifetime. Together, we will trek across the globe in search of truth and adventure.
Remember, the simple formula I discovered on this trek has worked for millions of people around the world, and it will work for you.
Benjamin Franklin once said, “Men can either buy their wisdom or borrow it from others. The great tragedy is that most men prefer to buy it, to pay full price in terms of time and treasure.”
Take this opportunity to learn all you can from the experts — from those who have blazed a trail for you to follow, leaving clues to make your journey smoother. Stand on the shoulders of giants for a better view of your future — and fast-track your road to success.
Many Miles to Go reveals the answers to many of your deepest, most important questions about life and business success. But you will have to read it yourself to discover how these lessons can work for you.
Here's just a glimpse of what you'll learn when you receive and begin reading your beautiful hardcover edition of Many Miles to Go:
- How to program yourself for success, so that you're on auto-pilot to achieve whatever goals you set for yourself.
- A hallmark of successful people — and how you can learn this trait.
- The scientific principle behind how you can become unstoppable when you are in pursuit of your dreams.
- The pattern EVERY ultra-successful entrepreneur follows to reach their success (get off track and you may never achieve your biggest dreams).
- The ONE decision you must make that will guarantee your ultimate success (have you made this decision yet?).
- Where every great achievement begins.
- One of the most important things you'll ever do in life — and why it sets the foundation for every great adventure and success you experience.
- Some cost projections I discovered when preparing for my Africa trip that are true in starting up any new adventure.
- The “Master Skill” of success — what it is, how to use it, and what it can do for you.
- The 10/90 rule — and why you've got to get it right if you want your adventures to be valuable.
- My Proven, 7-Step method for setting and achieving goals (miss any of these steps and you may never reach your goals).
- The vital lesson I learned in securing my voyage from the U.S. to England in the 60s, and how you can use it when you are pursuing your own goals.
- A resolution you must make, BEFORE starting work on any goal or dream.
- How quitting can become a hard-to-break habit, without your even realizing it.
- An attitude you must develop that will give you resilience and buoyancy to remain upbeat when you face challenges or obstacles.
- What lies at the root of most problems in life, and how you can work to avoid this problem.
- Why starting with less can actually be a good thing when you begin a new venture.
- Why the power is always on the side of the person with superior knowledge and skills, and the rule I've always adhered to when it comes to acquiring new knowledge and skills.
- What you should look for every time you experience difficulty.
- Why you shouldn't wish that things would get easier; and what you should wish for instead.
- And much, much more…
In short, this 338-page book shares the high-flying adventure story of my trip across the Sahara which is, in turns, funny, scary and inspiring, and combines the telling with the lessons I learned — and have applied since — about creating your own success. Most importantly, though, Many Miles to Go gives you the information you need to take control of your own destiny and to achieve the greatness for which you were created.
“This sounds like a great adventure, Brian. How much is it going to cost me to join you?”
That is a great question — and before I answer it, I want to ask you a question of my own: how much is it worth to you to acquire the information that holds the potential to change your life forever? Is it worth $1,000? $500? $250?
Personally, I think it's invaluable. That's why I believe the $97 investment I'm asking you for is beyond reasonable.
Consider Many Miles to Go a priceless guide that will lead you to success as you cross your own personal Sahara, which you will do many times during your life. How much is that worth to you? More than 2 dinners out or an hour-long massage? Unlike some of the extraneous things you'll probably spend that money on this month, the information in this book will improve the rest of your life — guaranteed (more on that later!).
And to sweeten the deal even more, when you buy your copy of Many Miles to Go, you'll also receive:
Valuable Free Gift 1: The Many Miles to Go eBook
Even though you'll get speedy delivery of your beautifully bound hard cover edition…you won't have to wait to dig in. You can instantly access this PDF version to start enjoying your incredible adventure.
Valuable Free Gift 2: Success is a Journey DVD
This powerful package includes a DVD. During this intense 31 minute adventure Brian will relate in his own inimitable way how he came to learn the life-changing lessons he discovered while traveling the globe. Discoveries like...
- How to set and achieve your goals
- What you can learn to help you grow from overcoming obstacles
- How to develop a character of unshakeable self-confidence
- Discover the key skills required for success
- How to keep your eye on the prize and ignore negative Nellie's
And lots more.
Valuable Free Gift 3: Simplify Your Life CD
This fast paced CD takes you through the process of re-evaluating your priorities. Reduce your stress and increase your productivity. To simplify your life you must look at what you really want to do. What do you want? If you had zero limitations what would you do? Here's some of what you'll discover:
- How to put your number one priorities first
- How to feel energized, happy and peaceful
- How to increase your income while doing less
- How to enjoy more time with your family and friends
- Discover what you love to do and then do it
Valuable Free Gift 4: The complete Simplify Your Life PDF Notes
Follow along with Brian's personal notes to expand your experience of the CD program. This is the perfect companion to the CD program. You won't have to take notes, just read along and highlight what is important to you. Eliminate non-profitable activities in your life and free up your valuable time to do what you enjoy. Discover how to earn more and spend more time doing what you love.
But that's not all.
To make sure you are completely happy and satisfied with Many Miles to Go and your boatload of treasure-filled gifts, I want to make you fully aware of my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please read it before you do anything.
This is my pledge to you. I'm serious as a heart attack about your satisfaction. So much so that I've stated it in bold in the box below. I assume all risk. You assume all knowledge. The only thing you risk is you not implementing this information to help you succeed. That unfortunately is beyond my control.
My Black and White 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Take your time to enjoy your products and put the proven strategies to work for you in your life and business.
If for any reason or no reason at all you are not completely satisfied with your product, just return it within 365 days and you'll receive a full 100% product refund.
That's a FULL YEAR to put us to the test, use the information, put it to work, and make your dreams come true—all the risk is on us!
No weasel clauses or hidden meanings here. If you're not happy then neither are we. My friendly staff will cheerfully return your money and we'll still be friends. That's it.
Plus I insist you keep all my valuable bonus gifts just for accepting the Many Miles to Go book.
This offer can't get any simpler — or fairer! Your small investment of just $97 will multiply 1000% or more when you apply these simple principles to your business and your life.
Act now or you'll miss out! This offer will expire in 24 hours — or when our stock of books sells out. And remember, you take no risk whatsoever!
Yes, Brian! I'm ready to order my copy of
Many Miles to Go!
I understand that for just $97, I'll receive:
- A beautiful hardbound copy of Many Miles to Go, the 338-page story of your journey across the Sahara, complemented by the lessons you learned and have perfected since then.
- Free Gift 1: the Many Miles to Go eBook
- Free Gift 2: Success is a Journey DVD
- Free Gift 3: Simplify Your Life CD
- Free Gift 4: The complete Simplify Your Life PDF Notes
And I understand I'm protected by your Black and White 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, which gives me as long as 1 Full Year to return the Many Miles to Go book for a full refund if I'm not completely satisfied.
Your order will be processed on our secure servers.
Again, I look forward to sharing my exciting adventure — and helping you to start your own journey to success!
P.S. You don't have to work as a crewmember on a Nordic freight ship, bicycle across France or sweat in the Sahara desert to learn the lessons I'm sharing here! Join me and learn what it takes to create the success you deserve! Order now!
P.P.S. This offer will expire in 24 hours, so don't miss out. Reserve your copy of Many Miles to Go now and get your 4 free gifts, too! Remember, this is all yours, risk free. Order now!