Master the Power of Effective Communication
Your ability to communicate determines 85% of your success in life.
Yes, I want to...
- Get my message across clearly and persuasively, in every situation...
- Master the skills of public speaking…
- Achieve personal and financial success...
From the Desk of Brian Tracy
San Diego, CA
Dear Friend in Success,
Let me begin by dispelling a common myth: just because you can talk, doesn’t mean you can communicate.
So what does it mean to communicate?
What’s the difference between talking and powerful communication?
You may be surprised.
But before I get into what effective communication comprises, let’s look at a few scenarios.
You’re great at making small talk and cocktail conversation – but no matter how many networking meetings you attend, people don’t end up calling you.
You can put together a catchy opening intro, but whenever you give a presentation, you see people yawning, nodding off, or texting about halfway through, and you know your message isn’t being well received.
You know you’re good at what you do, but for some reason, you can’t seem to get to the next rung on the career ladder, and you wonder why.
Whenever you’re put on the spot, whether it’s during a meeting at work, an argument or debate with your spouse, or a project with co-workers, you feel tongue-tied – and nobody understands what you’re trying to say.
Any of this sound familiar?
If it does, then you’re in the right place.
So many people believe that if they can talk, they can communicate. Others believe that communication is a skill you’re born with—so if you don’t have it, you’re out of luck. Not so—in either case.
Communication is a learned skill, just like riding a bike. The more you practice, the better you become.
And effective communication is about more than just talking: it’s about listening, ensuring others get your point, and persuading others to take action on what you’re saying.
It’s not your fault if you don’t get your point across, if you feel tongue-tied when you’re put on the spot, or if you aren’t a good listener.
The good news is that you can learn and use effective communication to improve the quality of every part of your life.
I’d like to show you how.
I’ve spent the past several decades studying the science of success – answering the question, what makes some people more successful than others?
During my decades of research, I’ve come to learn that your ability to communicate effectively determines 85 percent of your success in life.
Communication is the key to changing your life – and you can use this program to make yours POWERFUL, starting now.
Here’s just a taste of what’s included in “The Power of Effective Communication”:
1: How to Prepare a Powerful Presentation Digital Video + Transcript
- How to grab and keep your audience’s attention…even if you're so nervous you're shaking in your shoes!
- The 7 most effective ways to open a speech – and the hands-down best way to keep your audience engaged from start to finish
- 4 ways to close your speech, inspiring action and getting immediate results
- How to speak to your audience and tell them exactly what they want to hear
2: How to Prepare a Winning Presentation Digital Video Plus Transcript
- The 3 parts of a presentation (miss any of these and your effectiveness diminishes dramatically)
- How to make a good first impression so your audience wants to hear what you have to say
- How to win over your audience so they're excited to do what you ask
- 10 techniques for effective presentations (including many little details you may have overlooked but can DRAMATICALLY improve how effective you are)
3: How to Talk - Secrets of the Great Communicators Digital Video Plus Transcript
- The secret weapon you MUST learn if you want to be promoted and paid more (it's something I can almost guarantee you've overlooked)
- How exactly to communicate so others will listen to you and respect what you have to say
- Listening skills that help you understand what other people are trying to communicate to you so you can then give them respect and attentiveness they crave – and control the conversation
- Exactly what you must do to influence, persuade and negotiate
- How powerful the spoken word is, and how to use it to your advantage
4: Speak on Your Feet MP3
- To speak on your feet – to any audience in any situation
- Techniques for keeping your audience members on the edge of their seats
- How to sprinkle humor, stories and quotes into your speech for exciting pacing and a memorable talk
- To get your point across, every time, and to influence others so you get what you want
5: Communicate With Power MP3
- Why powerful communication helps you persuade others to do what you want – and best yet they'll ENJOY doing it!
- How to be an effective listener – and why this is as critical as being an effective talker
- How to use your sharpened communication skills to become a more powerful leader
- How to use words to get people to agree with you
6: Speak to Win Ebook
- How to become confident, positive, and relaxed in front of any audience (even if you think you weren’t born with confidence!)
- Proven strategies for wrapping up your speech strongly and authoritatively
- How to transition skillfully between subjects so your talk flows naturally
7: Motivational Leadership PDF report
- The highest goal you can set for yourself – and how to achieve it, step by step
- The 2 abilities that are necessary for maximum performance
- How you MUST see yourself in order to become a motivational leader
- Today’s definition of “leader,” and what you can do to become one (it may be different than you think)
- 5 qualities of leadership, and how they all work together (this is key if you want to motivate while you lead)
8: Mastering the Skills of Public Speaking online video
- The key to eloquence – it may not be what you think, but its power is incredible
- How to choose a topic for your speech that will let this eloquence radiate, and in turn, captivate your audience
- One thing you can do before your talk that will make your audience believe you’ve given this speech a hundred times, even if it’s your first time (this accounts for 90 percent of your speaking success!)
- A process for dissolving fear and uneasiness you experience around public speaking (perfect if you suffer from stage fright!)
In short, you get everything you need to dramatically improve your communication skills, which, in turn, will improve every area of your life.
Now you may be wondering how I’m going to teach you…
- How to Prepare a Powerful Presentation
- How to Prepare a Winning Presentation
- How to Talk – Secrets of Great Communicators
- To Speak on Your Feet
- To Communicate With Power
- To Speak to Win
- Motivational Leadership
- To Master the Skills of Public Speaking
For this program, I’ve brought together an array of teaching modalities – you probably noticed the package includes 3 DVDs with transcripts, 2 CDs, a hardcover book, a PDF report, and an online video.
(You can also choose to receive all of these products digitally, if you prefer.)
So no matter how you learn, I’ve got something for you. Plus these products work extremely well together, so by going through them all, you'll accelerate your growth and development.
“This sounds great, Brian... how much is it going to cost me?”
I always remind people that a course like this is an investment rather than a cost. You’re investing time and money in yourself, and you can expect a great return. What’s the return?
A dramatic increase in your ability to communicate – which leads to an increase in your ability to negotiate, persuade and influence … in all areas of your life.
That’s why an investment of just $99 seems like a drop in the bucket. AND the total cost of buying these products a la carte would be $397. So you’re saving nearly $300!
Plus, you make this investment at no risk, thanks to my ironclad, 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Buy the package, watch, listen to and read the lessons.
If, within 30 days, you don’t think it’s for you, return the program for a full refund. No questions. We can still be friends.
This package includes absolutely everything you need to transform your ability to communicate effectively.
When you do, you transform your life.
If you want to succeed, you’ve got to take action and begin to communicate in a powerful way.
Life belongs to those who take action. Are you an action-taker?
Remember, your ability to communicate determines 85% of your success. Do you want to leave that to chance?
Here’s to your success through effective communication,